52v 30amp 6Ah Samsung 30Q Lithium Mini-Cube E-bike Battery

Regular price $345.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

This is our smallest high-powered battery but before ordering, be sure and check out the new higher capacity 10AH Mini-Max Battery or the new more powerful 50 Amp Mini-Max Battery.

52V 6Ah Mini-Cube Ebike Battery with genuine high power Samsung 30Q Cells, 30 amp. This battery is ultra-light (3lbs), ultra-compact (2.75"x3.25"x6"), and ultra-powerful. Cranks out a full 30 amps in a tiny package and fits perfectly in this saddle bag tucked under your seat. This powerful 52v ebike battery can drive a BBSHD at over 1500 watts. In normal usage of 250-750 watts, this 52v ebike battery has the capacity to go 12-25 miles. Impressive.

The cells in this battery are the high-quality Samsung 18650 30Q high power 3000mah cells. Electrify Bike Co. inspects and certifies that these are genuine Samsung cells.

90% of e-bike trips are less than 10 miles. So why lug an extra 5-10 pounds 90% of the time you don't need it. Take a spare for the other 10% or when you need more range!

These mini-cube batteries are also great for a spare tank with large batteries. If you ever worry that you may not have enough juice to get you to your destination or back home, take one of these along to extend your range or just give you peace of mind.




Voltage: 52v

Power: 30 amps

Charge voltage: 58.8v

Size: 2.75"x3.25"x6"

​Weight: 3.1lbs

Power Connector: Anderson Powerpole

Charge Connector: XT60 female

Customer Reviews

Based on 9 reviews Write a review

Recently viewed