52v 50amp 8Ah 21700 Mini-Max E-bike BatteryRegular price $395.00
52V 8Ah Mini-Max Lithium-Ion Ebike Battery with genuine Samsung 40T 21700 50 amp cells. This battery is ultra-light (4.7lbs), ultra-compact (3.75"x3"x6.75"), and versatile. Delivers 50amps in a tiny package and was designed to fit perfectly in this saddle bag tucked under your seat. This 52v ebike battery is a great compact high-power choice and looks good.
Electrify Bike Co. inspects and certifies that these are genuine brand name cells.
90% of e-bike trips are less than 10 miles. So why lug an extra 5-10 pounds 90% of the time you don't need it. For the other 10% or when you need more range, take along a spare Mini-Max!
These Mini-Max batteries are also great for spare tanks when used with a larger battery. If you ever worry that you may not have enough juice to get you to your destination or back home, take one of these along to extend your range or just give you peace of mind.
This high-power battery has plenty of power for any motor we sell, including the CYC X1 Pro up to 2600 watts and the CYC X1 Stealth up to 2,000 watts. It is also a good choice for Bafang BBSHD motors up to 1500 watts and BBS02 up to 1300 watts. If you only need to draw 1040 watts or less from your motor, you should buy the 20 amp version of this battery as it has a higher capacity -- 520 watt-hours vs. 416 watt-hours.
Power: 50 amps
Charge voltage: 58.8v
Power Connector: Anderson Powerpole
Charge Connector: XT60 female