CYC X1 Pro Gen 3 Documentation:
More information on product options:
- Click here for more info on Bottom-Bracket Adapters.
- Click here for more info on Thottles.
- Click here for more info on Super Shark Battery.
- Click here for more info on Jumbo Shark Battery.
- Click here for more info on Mega Shark Battery.
- Click here for more info on Mini-Max Battery.
- Click here for more info on Chargers.
- Click here for more info on Triple-Bob Battery Mount.
- Click here for more info on EBC Flex Mount for Battery/Controller.
- Click here for more info on EBC Headlights.
- Mobile App
ULTIMATE EBIKE POWER
Achieve the ultimate with the X1 Pro Gen 3. Equipped with advanced torque sensing, instant throttle capabilities, & customizable tuning.
Made for the extreme. Think twice before using all the power this has. It can break bikes.
- RATED POWER: (2 VERSIONS AVAILABLE) 3000W & 5000W
- PEAK TORQUE: 150N.m./250N.m.
- COMPATIBLE: 36V to 72V
- CHAINRING OPTIONS: 32T & 38T (30-52T with BCD104)
- BOTTOM BRACKET OPTIONS: 68-120MM
- BB92 SUPPORTED (100mm w/adapter)
X1 PRO is designed to be used in extreme terrain. Thus a high ground clearance is needed. With traditional BB mounted motor like BBS series, the ground clearance is sacrificed and the motor is usually at the lowest point which is closest to the ground.
With X1 PRO unique design, it is able to install high up from the ground, especially in the modern bike frame with a curved downtube. You can also choose to install the X1 PRO within the triangular frame (need to mount the controller separately with this option), making the X1 PRO the best machine for E-MTB conversion.
Fits All Common Bottom Brackets
The Gen 3 X1 PRO fits all standard and fat bike bottom brackets from 68mm to 120mm. It has a special BB92 Version which has a spot on chainline. BB92 Pressfit frame is common in modern mountain bike frame. It is typically very difficult to convert BB92 bike into electric due to the offset chainline. The BB92 is designed to be direct fit and with a perfect chainline of 51mm.
CYC Ride Control
Pair the CYC Ride Control mobile app with the X-Controller Series and it gives you the ultimate freedom to ride your way. Via Bluetooth connectivity, we have ensured that your ebike experience is now more integrated than ever.
X1 PRO comes with a Torque sensor that is used in pedal assist mode. The torque sensor measures how hard and cadence measures how fast you pedal. These are collected and processed together by the controller to provide natural feeling of pedal assist and calculates how much power the motor should output correspondingly. A big bonus is that it also measures and records your own power via the mobile app so you can monitor your exercise rate. You can also customize the proportion of the motor power output in case you want to change the ratio of assist.In the mountains this motor achieves a response and feeling similar to the Euro- spec (e.g. Brose and Bosch etc.) EMTB mode when using comparable power levels.
X1 Pro with X12 Controller
Something to think about if you want the power of the Pro, is that you may not want the battery that implies. Part of deciding which motor to get will be deciding what battery you can fit on your bike. If you can live with 2600 watts with the Pro/X6 controller combination, we have several 52v 50A battery choices that provide a good compromise between power, cost, and range. We do have a 72v 80A 12ah battery that puts out 5,750 watts but if you run it full out at those watts it will deplete itself in about 10 minutes. If you ride that battery like a normal ebike you can go 30-50 miles for 3-4 hours and and then like a sports car, have tons of power when you need it.
Rated Voltage 36 - 72V DCV (nominal) (10s-20s Batteries)
Max. rpm (at Crank) > 300 rpm
Rated Power 3500W(52V)-5000W(72V)
Max Torque (at Crank) ≥ 200 N.m
- Overall efficiency ≥ 88%
- Bottom bracket interface Square taper
- Color Anodized Black
- Weight (Motor and controller only) 3.5kg
- Total weight with crankset and BB < 5kg
- Bracket Materials 7075-T6
- Crank Arm 7075-T6 170mm
- Q Factor 190mm - 208mm (Fat Bike)
- Bike frame with standard BB thread and width of 68/73/ 83 / 100, or press-fitframes with 41mm diameter With width of 92mm or less
- Bike Chainring included (11/53 option) 32T Bike Chainring
(11/63 option) 38T Bike Chainring
(12/72 option) 42T Bike Chainring
- First-stage 1:6 hardened steel planetary
- Second-stage 219H Chain
- Overall reduction ratio (motor to crank) 1:28.9 (11/53T)
E-Brake Cut-off Magnetic sensor for hydraulic brakes
Wiring Waterproof wire (Julet connector)
Display Color display with BLE
Throttle Thumb Throttle or Half twist throttle
Torque sensor Integrated into the BB
CYC RIDE CONTROL APP for X-Series Controllers
The CYC RIDE CONTROL app is the X1 PRO and the X1 Stealth's configuration system. This is where you will customize your experience & monitor your performance.
The app is connected to your controller via Bluetooth & will allow you to set up your system & change parameters according to your preference.
The CYC RIDE CONTROL app allows you to do multiple things:
- Set up your desired power output's for 2 different modes
- Customize your parameters for pedal assist, throttle performance, & gear preferences
- Configure your torque sensor
- Monitor your performance
- Set up your e-bike battery & peripherals
- See warnings & clear errors
This app is needed to set up a few things to get started such as your regions legal limits, your battery voltage, & wheel diameter. You will also need the app to clear any warnings or errors that may occur.
Complete instructions can be found here:
SHIPS from USA!!
CYC X1 Pro Gen3
The CYC X1 Pro Gen 3 mid-drive motor is a high-end/high-performance ebike conversion system from CYC Motors in Hong Kong. These guys know what they are doing. This motor preserves a perfect chain line on any bike and tucks up high off the ground even on modern mountain bikes with a curved downtube. Its torque sensing and cadence sensing delivers power at the cadence you choose and senses when you crank up your effort and delivers more power fast.
This motor is extremely versatile, fitting 95% of frame types, including carbon frames. It can be set up as a class 1, class 2, or class 3 ebike from 350 to 750 watts. Off-road modes go from 750-5,000 watts (depending on battery).
It comes with everything you need except the battery, and we have those in 52v and 72v at 50 amps and from 500-watt-hours to over 1000-watt-hours.
- Motor-reduction assembly
- 219H chainring-reduction assembly
- Bicycle chainring with chainring cover
- 219H golden KMC chain
- ISIS splined bottom bracket & spindle
- 165mm/ 175mm crank arm set
- Gen 3 torque sensing freewheel module
- CYC X6 controller (3000W)
- Built-in bash guard
- Waterproof wire harness
- Motor hanger
- 3, 5, & 7mm spacers for BSA threaded 68/73/83mm version / 2x 2mm spacers for BB92 version
- DS102 / SW103 Display (up to 52V) or 750c Display (up to 72V)
- Thumb throttle/ Half-twist throttle/ Full twist throttle
- Magnetic speed sensor
- User manual
For lights powered from the main battery, you may want to consider the CYC or EBC high-power light sets. They both have a handlebar mounted switch to turn the headlight on and off. The CYC headlights have two separate lights that each mount directly on the handlebars. The EBC Headlight includes low-beam with horizon cutoff, high-beam, and running lights and mounts on the front stem bolts freeing up handlebar space and not interfering with the ebike display. Both lights are brighter than most car headlights.
For a great 1x drivetrain, the ebike-rated Box Two and Box Three drivetrains are durable and affordable. With all this motor's power, you will still wear out the higher (smaller) gears on the rear sprocket. Fortunately, Electrify Bike Co. has arranged with Box to sell these as a set of 4 sprockets for just $20, so you can just change them out when they start to slip.
NOTE: Electrify Bike Co. does the final assembly of CYC motor kits in the USA and we ship to all locations in North America. We do not ship to China and Hong Kong.
* CYC does not make a BB92 Version of the Photon motor. When you order the BB92 Version, you get the 100mm Version with 41mm adapters and spacers.
Due to high demand, there is a backlog for this motor. Orders are shipping on a first-come, first-served basis. Delivery time for new orders is about 2-3 weeks. CC charged to hold your place. Orders refunded immediately if you choose to opt out.