CYC X1 Stealth Gen 3 Documentation:
SUPREME ALL TERRAIN EBIKING
Dream big with the X1 Stealth Gen 3. Designed for all terrains, leave no trail uncrossed with advanced torque sensing, instant throttle capabilities, and customized tuning. Made for a powerful yet natural riding experience.
- RATED POWER: 1500W
- PEAK TORQUE: 150N.m.
- COMPATIBLE: 36V to 52V
- CHAINRING OPTIONS: 32T & 38T (30-46T with BCD104)
- BOTTOM BRACKET OPTIONS: 68-120MM
- BB92 SUPPORTED
The X1 Stealth is the all new lightweight mid drive conversion system. With up to 1500W of power output, a small form factor, and quiet performance, this is the ideal system for riders wanting a stealthy setup.
The X1 Stealth is complete with:
- torque sensing capabilities
- fully customizable mobile app
- Range of bottom bracket sizes
- High clearance
- Fits all frame types including carbon
- 2 rider modes (e.g., street, off-road)
- 9 assist levels
Max. RPM (at Crank)
Max. Rated Power
Max. Torque (at Crank)
Weight (Motor & controller)
Total wgt. w/crankset & BB
Crank Arm Length
BSA Threaded Frames
No-load Motor kV
Efficiency (at 2N.m.)
Rated RPM (at 2 N.m.)
First stage reduction
Overall reduction ratio
from motor to crank
36-72 DCV (nominal) (10-20s Batteries)
165mm or 175mm
190mm (208mm for fat bikes)
Hall & temperature sensor
11/53 option with 32T bike chainring
11/63 option with 38T bike chainring
500c, 750c, DS102 / SW103 Display (up to 52V)
Right thumb, left thumb, Universal thumb, half-twist, or full throttle
Waterproof wire (Julet connector)
BSA threaded or pressfit option with additional spacers:
3, 5, & 7mm spacers for BSA threaded
2x 2mm spacers for pressfit
Integrated torque & cadence sensor
Magnetic sensor for all brakes (optional)
34.5mm bottom bracket diameter
68mm, 73mm, & 83mm width
41 bottom bracket diameter
N45UH (>180 °C)
Black epoxy potted stator
1:6 low noise brass planetary gear
Hardened steel sun & ring gear
CYC RIDE CONTROL APP for X-Series Controllers
The CYC RIDE CONTROL app is the X1 PRO and the X1 Stealth's configuration system. This is where you will customize your experience & monitor your performance.
The app is connected to your controller via Bluetooth & will allow you to set up your system & change parameters according to your preference.
The CYC RIDE CONTROL app allows you to do multiple things:
- Set up your desired power output's for 2 different modes
- Customize your parameters for pedal assist, throttle performance, & gear preferences
- Configure your torque sensor
- Monitor your performance
- Set up your e-bike battery & peripherals
- See warnings & clear errors
This app is needed to set up a few things to get started such as your regions legal limits, your battery voltage, & wheel diameter. You will also need the app to clear any warnings or errors that may occur.
Complete instructions can be found here:
More information on product options:
- Click here for more info on Bottom-Bracket Adapters.
- Click here for more info on Thottles.
- Click here for more info on Super Shark Battery.
- Click here for more info on Jumbo Shark Battery.
- Click here for more info on Mega Shark Battery.
- Click here for more info on Mini-Max Battery.
- Click here for more info on Chargers.
- Click here for more info on Triple-Bob Battery Mount.
- Click here for more info on EBC Flex Mount for Battery/Controller.
- Click here for more info on EBC Headlights.
SHIPS from USA!!
CYC X1 Stealth Gen3
The CYC X1 Stealth Gen 3 mid-drive motor is a high-end/high-performance ebike conversion system that is the creation of CYC Motors in Hong Kong. These guys know what they are doing. They created this bad boy as the stealthy baby brother of the X1 Pro, but it is still one of the most powerful motors available.
This motor preserves a perfect chain line on any bike and tucks up high off the ground, even on modern mountain bikes with a curved downtube. With its torque sensing and cadence sensing bottom bracket, it delivers power at the cadence you choose and senses when you crank up your effort and delivers more power on demand.
This motor is versatile, fitting 95% of frame types, including carbon frames. It can be set up as a class 1, class 2, or class 3 ebike from 350 to 750 watts. Off-road modes go from 750-2,000 watts (depending on battery).
It comes with everything you need except the battery, and we have those in 52v and 72v at 50 amps and from 300-watt hours to over 1000-watt-hours.
- Motor-reduction assembly
- 219H chainring-reduction assembly
- Bicycle chainring with chainring cover
- 219H golden KMC chain
- ISIS splined bottom bracket & spindle
- 165mm/ 175mm crank arm set
- Gen 3 torque sensing freewheel module
- CYC X6 controller
- Built-in bashguard
- Waterproof wire harness
- Motor hanger
- 3, 5, & 7mm spacers for BSA threaded 68/73/83mm version / 2x 2mm spacers for BB92 version
- DS102 / SW103 Display (up to 52V only)
- Thumb throttle/ Half-twist throttle/ Full twist throttle
- Magnetic speed sensor
- User manual
For lights powered from the main battery, you may want to consider the CYC or EBC high-power light sets. They both have a handlebar mounted switch to turn the headlight on and off. The CYC headlights have two separate lights that each mount directly on the handlebars. The EBC Headlight includes low-beam with horizon cutoff, high-beam, and running lights and mounts on the front stem bolts freeing up handlebar space and not interfering with the ebike display. Both lights are brighter than most car headlights.
For a great 1x drivetrain, the ebike-rated Box Two and Box Three drivetrains are durable and affordable. With all the power this motor can deliver, you will still wear out the higher (smaller) gears on the rear sprocket. Fortunately, Electrify Bike Co. has arranged with Box to sell these as a set of 4 sprockets for just $20, so you can just change them out when they start to slip.
NOTE: Electrify Bike Co. does the final assembly of CYC motor kits in the USA and we ship to all locations in North America. We do not ship to other countries including China and Hong Kong.
Orders are shipping first come first served. Delivery time for new orders can be up to 3-5 weeks depending on the availability of components from CYC for the configuration you order.