The EggRider is the smallest and most powerful display for Bafang BBSHD and BBS02 mid-drive motors. This amazing display is discrete yet still provides all the information you need in a tiny package. Even more info and graphs are available by connecting it with bluetooth to your iOS or Android phone. You can even program the controller with this display. All of the things you can program in your Bafang mid-drive motor using a computer and programming cable can be changed using this incredible display. It is even switchable on the fly between a street legal "road" mode and a full power and throttle "offroad" mode.
Note: This is the Bafang version of the Eggrider. We do not sell the other versions.
For complete Eggrider user manual click here.
- Elegant design with premium feel
- Small enough to avoid unwanted attention
- Lightweight and compact design keeping your handlebar clean
- Voltage reading from 20V up to 60V.
- OLED screen, displaying the most important information while riding without the need of your phone.
- Android and iOS mobile apps for more statistics and configurations.
- Provides flexibility to comply with road e-bike laws worldwide
- Essential and accurate information; battery percentage, speed, power, distance
- Advanced stats; energy efficiency, range estimation, voltage, battery cycles
- First to detect real battery capacity and tracking stats of up to 3 batteries
- EggRider mobile app available for Android and iOS
- Easy configuration from the EggRider app
- Ability to use the EggRider app as a larger display
- In-depth charts capability for your rides
- One button switch between two profiles
- Throttle yes/no
- Pedal assist yes/no
- Power level
EggRider display specification
- Size: 75mm x 47mm x 35mm
- Weight: 31g
- Cable length: 30cm
- Handlebar mounting bracket: standard 22.2mm diameter
- Physical buttons: Power On/Off, Level Up/Down and popular Road/OffRoad mode switch
- Connector: Higo/Julet waterproof 5 pin male/female
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- Compatible with BBS02/BBSHD Bafang motors.