52v 30amp 6Ah Samsung 30Q Lithium E-bike Battery
52V 13.5 Ah Mini-Cube Ebike Battery with genuine high power Samsung 30Q Cells, 30 amp. This battery is ultra-light (3lbs), ultra-compact (2.75"x3.25"x6"), and ultra-powerful. Cranks out a full 30 amps in a tiny package and fits perfectly in this saddle bag tucked under your seat. This battery can drive a BBSHD at over 1500 watts. In normal usage 250-750 watts this battery has the capacity to go 12-25 miles. Impressive.
The cells in this battery are the high quality Samsung 1865030Q high power 3000mah cells. Electrify Bike Co. inspects and certifies that these are genuine Samsung cells.
90% of e-bike trips are less than 10 miles. So why lug an extra 5-10 pounds 90% of the time you don't need it. For the other 10% or when need more range take along a spare!
Power: 30 amps
Charge voltage: 58.8v
Power Connector: Anderson Powerpole
Charge Connector: XT60 female