Wolf Tooth B-RAD Mounting Base (adjusts water bottle mount location for battery installation)
19.95 24.95 $19.95 - $24.95
For flexible positioning of battery with water bottle mounts anywhere on your bike frame. Very often the mount holes on the battery mount do not line up with the position of the water bottle mount holes on your frame. In the past to mount a battery has required extra holes to be drilled in the battery mount or bike frame and extra rivnuts in the frame. With Wolf Tooth's new B-RAD system that problem goes away. With 3 choices of B-RAD mounting bases you can pretty much reposition the battery anywhere that it will fit on your frame as long as there are water bottle mounts available.
B-RAD (Be-Rad), Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, is an innovative and extremely flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle and accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. The system includes 3 different mounting bases, the B-RAD 2, 3 & 4.
- B-RAD 2
- This 2 slot base with 2 threaded mounting holes is the shortest base designed for moving a bottle around to an optimal location on a smaller or dual suspension frames or to mount B-RAD accessories to an unused set of bottle cage mounts.
- B-RAD 3
- This 3 slot base with 4 threaded holes provide additional adjustment offset from frame water bottle mounts. Additionally, this mounts perfectly to triple bottle mounts on frames and forks. The B-RAD 3 includes zip ties, channels for the zip ties, and closed cell neoprene foam pad for secure mounting.
- B-RAD 4
- This 4 slot base is the longest base with 9 threaded holes provides even more offset capability.The B-RAD 4 includes zip ties, channels for the zip ties, and closed cell neoprene foam pad for secure mounting.
- Mounting any of the bases requires the use of at least 2 standard threaded bottle cage mounts. B-RAD 3 and 4 should use the auxiliary foam pad (to protect your frame) and zip tie to secure the base.
- Any other mounting methods are not recommended
- Print this document in 1-1 format and you can cut out the different B-RAD mounting bases to see what fits on your bike. Set page scaling to “None” in the print dialog Box.
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame).
- 6061-T6 aluminum brackets, stainless hardware, neoprene support pad with zip ties (B-RAD 3 and 4 only)
- 18-8 stainless bolts included
- Made in the USA