TRP Zurich HD-E810: The Ultimate E-Bike Hydraulic Brake Set
The Zurich brake has been upgraded to the HD-EU831. Comes with clean cutoff wiring and pre-charged with fluid and designed to be able to install inside the frame - really cool. Plus all the other great features of the Zurich including quad piston and 2.3mm rotors.
ZURICH HD-E810 w/ E-bike motor cut-off
TRP Zurich HD-E810 – High Performance Quad Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake Set (Front & Rear) with e-cutoff. The best stopping power you can get for an electric bike! The ultimate in safe braking at an incredibly low price. Now with beefed up rotors to take the rigors of e-MTB riding. Now supports standard 1.8mm rotor thickness as well as 2.3mm which decreases the operating heat of the brake system by 8% and reduces rotor warping(lateral deformation) by 15%.
In a completely different class than the Tektro Dorado, the quad piston Zurich borrows technology from the world-class G-Spec Quadiem brake to offer you exceptional stopping power for your high-performance E-MTB. The Zurich caliper is a 4-piston design similar to the Quadiem. The lever has a motor shut off sensor that comes with bare wires for connecting with a wide variety of motor controllers or an optional Bafang yellow higo connector.
LH Front 1000mm hose.
RH Rear 1900mm hose.
I-Spec A, B, II, & Matchmaker adapters available from TRP for shifters.
Hoses need to be cut to size and bled. All brake hardware included. Hydraulic fluid and bleed kit not included. TRP uses mineral oil hydraulic fluid. TRP or Shimano hydraulic fluid is ok.
These brakes come with all of the hardware needed to cut the hoses to length and fill and bleed. Hydraulic fluid and bleed kit is not included. If selected, we also include the brake cutoff Higo cable with butt connectors and shrink wrap for you to make them the length you need for your bike.
Not just a set of cutoff wires added to an existing brake, TRP designed all parts of the TRP Zurich to withstand the rigors of more power, speed and weight found in todays e-MTB's. The all-new TRP Zurich creates a brake system for the specific needs of modern electric mountain bikes. With the added weight and speed these bikes will typically generate more heat than a typical mountain bike. The new e-MTB system combines the latest technology in braking with existing technology developed on the World Cup Downhill race circuit. The result is not a rebranded downhill brake rather a system that will meet the unique needs of today’s electric mountain bikes.
Overall rotor thickness was increased from 1.8mm to 2.3mm which decreases the operating heat of the brake system by 8% and reduces rotor warping(lateral deformation) by 15%. This means with the new 2.3mm thick rotors rider won’t be glazing pads or overheat under the added stress of an electric mountain bike as they would with other brake systems. Electrify Bike Company also sells the new premium 2.3mm two-piece slotted rotor with these brakes. Most get 203mm front and 180mm rear.
When designing the 2.3mm specific caliper, material was added to key areas increasing overall stiffness and heat management. This new caliper also received an open top design allowing pads to be inspected or changed without requiring riders to lift a heavy e-MTB to remove the wheel.
Adapters, other rotor sizes, and centerlock available. Email or call.
- Technology from the G-Spec Quadiem 4 Piston Brake
- 1000mm Hose (front), 1800mm (rear)
- Electric Cable length 500mm
- Lever Forged Lever / Cast Aluminum Bracket
- Can be combined with I-Spec B®,I-Spec II® or Matchmarker®
- Reach adjustment
- Finish : Black
- Cutoff sensor with optional higo 3-pin yellow connector for Bafang/TSDZ2
- Caliper 4 Piston Forged Aluminum Airflow Body
- Easy Pad Replacement From Top
- Finish: Black
- Pads Q10YS
- High Performance Metal Ceramic Compound
- Fluid Non-Corrosive Mineral Oil
- Excellent Heat Expansion Properties
- Weight Front Wheel - 261 Grams / Rear Wheel - 281 Grams ( Excludes Rotor, Adapter & Mounting Bolts )
- 2.3mm Rotor Specific 4 Piston Caliper Design
- Ergonomic Aaron Gwin Designed Lever Blade
- Lightweight Hybrid Pistons
- Top Loading Pad Design
- Sintered Full Metallic Pads
- I-spec II Compatible Hinge Clamp Design
- SRAM Matchmaker compatible with HD 3.5 Adapter
- Premium 2.3mm two-piece slotted rotor (203mm, 180mm) available
- LH Front 1000mm hose.
- RH Rear 1800mm hose.