36v 30amp 9Ah Samsung 30Q Lithium E-bike Battery
36V 6AH Ah Mini-Cube Ebike Battery with genuine high power Samsung 30Q Cells, 30 amp. This battery is ultra-light (3.5lbs), ultra-compact 7.6cm x 7cm x 17cm (h,w,l), and ultra-powerful. Cranks out a full 30 amps in a tiny package and fits perfectly in this saddle bag tucked under your seat. In normal usage 250-750 watts this battery has the capacity to go 12-18 miles. Impressive.
The cells in this battery are the high quality Samsung 1865030Q high power 3000mah cells. Electrify Bike Co. inspects and certifies that these are genuine Samsung cells.
90% of e-bike trips are less than 10 miles. So why lug an extra 5-10 pounds 90% of the time when you don't need it. For the other 10% or when you need more range take along a spare!
These mini-cube batteries are also great for spare tanks with a large battery. If you ever worry that you may not have enough juice to get you to your destination or back home, take one of these along to extend your range or just give you peace of mind.
Power: 30 amps
Charge voltage: 42v
Size: 7.6cm x 7cm x 17cm (h,w,l)
Power Connector: Anderson Powerpole
Charge Connector: XT60 female