52v 50amp 10Ah Samsung 21700-50S Mini-Max E-bike Battery
52v 50amp 10Ah Samsung 21700-50S Mini-Max E-bike Battery
52v 50amp 10Ah Samsung 21700-50S Mini-Max E-bike Battery
52v 50amp 10Ah Samsung 21700-50S Mini-Max E-bike Battery
52v 50amp 10Ah Samsung 21700-50S Mini-Max E-bike Battery
52v 50amp 10Ah Samsung 21700-50S Mini-Max E-bike Battery

52v 50amp 10Ah Samsung 21700-50S Mini-Max E-bike Battery

Regular price$445.00
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Title

52V 50 amp 10Ah Mini-Max Lithium-Ion Ebike Battery with genuine Samsung 50S Cells. This battery is ultra-light (4.6 lbs), ultra-compact size at (3.75" X 3" X 6.75"), and versatile. Delivers 50 amps in a tiny package and was designed to fit perfectly in our optional EBC saddle bag tucked away under your seat. This 52v e-bike battery is a great compact high-capacity choice, and it looks good too! 

Combining the Mini Max and optional saddle bag allows you to mount the battery anywhere on your bike frame using the optional EBC Flex Mount. It fits inside the triangle on many full-suspension mountain bikes or even under the down tube. You can also double them up using our EBC Dual Battery Module to double the capacity and double the amps. Put one under your saddle and one on the frame. Imagine 100 amps and over 1,000 watt-hours out of two of these compact batteries.

The cells in this battery are high-quality Samsung 21700 50S cells. Electrify Bike Co. inspects and certifies that these are genuine Samsung cells. Due to the high output of this pack, it only comes with an XT90 connector.

90% of e-bike trips are less than 10 miles. So why lug an extra 5-10 pounds 90% of the time if you don't need it? For the other 10% or when you need more range, take along a spare Mini-Max!

These mini-max batteries are also great for spare tanks when used with a larger battery. If you ever worry that you may not have enough juice to get you to your destination or back home, take one of these along to extend your range or give you peace of mind.

Specifications:

  • Voltage: 52v
  • Power: 50 amps, 2600 watts
  • Capacity: 10Ah
  • Charge voltage: 58.8v
  • Size: 3.75" X 3" X 6.75"
  • ​Weight: 4.6 lbs
  • 12 cm pigtails
  • Power Connector: XT90
  • Charge Connector: XT60 female
2 amp and 4 amp, 1-5 amp, and  80/90/100%-charge, charger options.

    More info about Electrify Bike 52v batteries:

    Batteries from Electrify Bike Company utilize the latest 21700 cell technology from the leading brands making safe Lithium Ion cells. The cells we use are all top-of-the-line high-capacity/high-power cells from Samsung, Panasonic, and LG. You won't find batteries of the same size with higher capacity because we use the highest capacity cells available in all our batteries. 

    The cells are more expensive but worth it in performance and peace of mind. Using high-quality cells, BMS, and build quality, ensures that our batteries are as safe as possible. We still use 18650 cells in our low-profile Super Shark battery to keep it as low-profile as possible to fit in more frames.

    All our 52v batteries except the Super Shark can deliver an astounding 50 amps of continuous power. That is over 2500 watts! Very few motors use anywhere near that power, which means the battery will run cooler and last much longer than a battery rated at or near the same power as the motor.

    52v batteries are the most popular batteries we sell, and they are often the best choice for 48v motors, including batteries for Bafang BBSHD, BBS02 48v motors, and Tongsheng TSDZ2 48v motors. They are also the most popular battery for CYC Photon, X1 Stealth, and X1 Pro mid-drive motors. 

    Here is an article providing information on 52v vs. 48v batteries.

     

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 2 reviews Write a review

    Recently viewed