Bike Rides Near Electrify Bike Company
Click here for a printable map of Electrify Bike Neighborhood Loop
Bingham Creek Trail Ride - 10 minute test ride with a nice hill and short scenic ride up Bingham Creek.
- From Electrify Bike Co. go East past Big Lots then left to Walgreens then right behind Walgreens to Naylor Farm Dr. Go right to Winthrope Dr. then left a short distance to Vista West Park.
- At the bottom of the hill you will see the Bingham Creek Trail sidewalk. Ride down a steep hill to the sidewalk. This hill is a good place to see how well a mountain bike climbs. (Don't try to go up it with a hub motor)
- Continue on the Bingham Creek Trail sidewalk for a short ride to 4000W and make a right back to Electrify Bike Co.
Click here for a printable map of Electrify Bike to Bingham Creek Park
Bingham Creek Trail Ride - 5-mile round trip bike ride from Electrify Bike Co. to Bingham Creek Park.
- Proceed to the sidewalk on 4000 W. Stay on the East side of the street.
- Make a left on the sidewalk and go South along 4000 W. to the pedestrian crosswalk adjoining Bingham Creek Trail. Cross 4000 W and continue South until you can enter the trail going West.
- Follow Bingham Creek Trail Southwest crossing Targhee Dr. and Skye Dr to the tunnel going under 4800 W. 4. Proceed through the tunnel under 4800 S and enter Bingham Creek Park. The park is scheduled to open in the fall of 2022.