SW102 Small Stealthy Ebike Display for BBS02/BBSHD & TSDZ2
BACKORDERED UNTIL END OF APRIL 2021
The SW102 is the smallest yet most visible display for Bafang BBSHD/BBS02 and TongSheng TSDZ2 mid-drive motors. This amazing display is discrete yet still provides all the information you need in a tiny package.
- SW102 featuresElegant design with premium feel
- Small enough to avoid unwanted attention
- Lightweight and compact design keeping your handlebar clean
- Voltage reading from 20V up to 60V.
- OLED high contrast screen, displaying the most important information
Note: For TSDZ2 motors with newer 8 pin female display connector. For compatibility with older TSDZ2 motors with 8 pin male display connector you will need one of these in order to use this display.
- Main screen displays assist level, speedometer, trip, and an accurate battery segment meter
- TSDZ2 version has 4 levels of assist (Eco, Standard, Tour, Turbo), and a no assist option
- Bafang version has 9 levels of assist
- Hold Up to Turn ON/OFF (optional) integrated lights
- Hold Down to Activate Walk Mode
- Cycle with 'M' button to cycle Trip Odometer to Trip Time, then cycle again to show Total Mileage Odometer, Average Speed, and Max Speed. Hold 'M' and then short press on 'YES' to confirm and CLEAR info.
- Size: 75mm x 47mm x 35mm
- Weight: 31g
- Cable length: 30cm
- Handlebar mounting bracket: standard 22.2mm diameter
- Physical buttons: Power On/Off, Level Up/Down and popular Road/OffRoad mode switch
- Connector: Higo/Julet waterproof 5 pin male/female
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- Compatible with e-bikes based on Bafang BBSHD/BBS02 and TongSheng TSDZ2 mid-drive motors.
1. Power up the display
2. Within 3 seconds of powering up, hold down the 'M' button.
3. Select menu option with up down buttons and pres 'M'
4. Highlight or navigate to option and press 'M' to change.
5. Navigate to 'Exit' and press 'M' to exit to main screen
- Unit Type (MPH or KM/H)
- Wheel Size (16"-36", for accurate speedometer readings)
- Password (optionally set a password required for usage)
- Auto Off (set the time in minutes until power turns off when idle)
- Speed (up to 60 KM/H)
- Battery (check current battery voltage)
- Info (check the firmware version)
- Voltage (set 36v, 48v, or 52v for accurate battery segment meter readings)