TSDZ2 OSF Upgrade Motor Kit 250-750W
*Torque sensing TSDZ2b mid-drive motor with OSF Upgrade.
860C display now available!
This motor is flashed with the flexible Open Source Firmware (OSF) for TSDZ2. This firmware is highly programmable and gives complete control over the performance of the TSDZ2 motor.
We are currently installing TSDZ2 OSF Upgrade version 1.0. This is the most stable and reliable version based upon frequent testing. Click here for a complete features and configuration guide.
Note: All other Electrify Bike Co. TSDZ2 OSF Upgrade products can be found here.
* This TSDZ2 kit is an after market firmware upgrade and is sold without manufacturer warranty. However, Electrify Bike Co. will work with you to resolve any problems or issues that may arise.
OSF UPGRADE FEATURES
OSF DISPLAY DATA
- Makes it possible to use more advanced displays with the TSDZ2 like the Bafang 850C color LCD or the KT-LCD3.
- Uses more sophisticated FOC algorithms allowing the TSDZ2 motor to run much more efficiently, making it more powerful while using less battery energy. The ebike will be also more responsive, fast and agile.
- Display shows more advanced information like battery voltage, rider pedal power in watts, motor temperature, cadence, trip time and distance.
- All options configurable directly on the LCD!! No programming cable required to make changes.
- Up to 9 assist levels configurable as a multiple of rider effort. (Ideal for hand cycles and riders with less strength)
- Up to 9 boost levels to add extra power when starting and/or resuming pedaling.
- Multiple levels of walk assist for extra assist power on hills or with heavy loads or headwinds.
- Cruise control will maintain speed or accelerate to a preset speed.
- Allows use of batteries from 24 to 60 volts and allows batteries of different voltages to be changed on the fly.
- Detailed battery information including watts consumed since last charge and current state of charge.
- Street legal and off-road modes for countries with restrictions. (This motor is legal at all levels in the USA)
- Distance data, i.e. trip distance, distance since power on and odometer
- Battery state of charge, i.e. watt-hours consumed or percentage of state of charge
- Battery state, i.e. voltage and current
- Pedal data, i.e. rider pedal power, pedal cadence or pedal torque
- Energy data, i.e. average consumed power since power on
- Time measurement, i.e. TM or TTM
- Speed, i.e. current speed, average speed or peak speed
- Motor temperature (requires temperature sensor installed)
- Target speed in which the cruise function will try to maintain (set by rider)
- Power limit and real-time power limit adjustment while riding
- Motor temperature
- Battery state of charge in percent
- Instantaneous voltage on battery
- Instantaneous current drawn from battery
- Pedal cadence
- Average wheel speed since power on
The developers of the TSDZ2 Open Source Firmware are talented engineers. They developed this TSDZ2 OSF Upgrade with a huge investment of their time as a public service to promote ebike use and environmentally friendly transportation.
Tariff harmonization code: 85013100 (ebike DC motor <750w kit)